Saturday, September 4, 2010

Persy the Cat



My pet is a cat, cat with no special or foreign breed. But me and my sister raised it well, my mom always tell that we are spoiling our pet but for us we are only treating our pet as a member of our family.
Persy stays with her mat whenever he feel sleepy, and going around my feet to tell me that she is hungry, she likes meat than fish, she don’t eat rice and loves to play.
To have a loyal pet you must dedicate yourself to feed, clean, play in short you must give a part of your time to them…  treat them as your bestfriend or as a part of your family and animals do learn the golden rule “do on to others what others do unto you”
Don’t worry! Your sacrifices and time allotted will be replenished when you see your pet as great as u have wanted.

So how do you raise your pet?

2 comments:

  1. it doesn't matter if it has a good breed or none, what important is you love the pet and you valued it. For me that is the real essence of being a pet owner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right mamamia, even though that pet is picked from street. if you give some of your time caring and loving him or her... many will recognize you as a good owner and a better person...

    ReplyDelete