Wednesday, October 20, 2010

JAVERN



“These small but keen creatures,
Symbolize the real love of nature,
Swinging around the trees,
Sweeping away my agonies,”

                There are lots of pets. But people find each of them very unique, like me among those pets I choose a pair of Lovebird. They are cute and boisterous that is why many pet owners became enthusiast about them.
                My paired lovebirds are namely “Jav” and “Vern”. Their color was yellow with soft touch of orange in the lower back. Lovebirds are sensitive and affectionate mostly to their mates that is why I am very hands on in taking care of them. I consider things that might get them sick. I feed them regularly (hand fed) and I make sure that they will not be choking; I also clean their cage twice a week so that they will have a nice cage.
                Really, taking care of a pet is expensive, from their foods; accessories, shelter, medical supplies etc. but every time I looked and play at them there is something that makes me feel satisfy.

Here are the things that I loved by being pet owner:
1.       I enjoyed their company
2.       I feel relax every time I watch them.
3.       Satisfying.

Some disadvantage

1.       Very expensive.
2.       There are lots of things must be considered and sometimes it is hard to do.
3.       Most pets have short life span.

Remember that if you decided to own a pet:
1.       You must be ready in your responsibilities.
2.       Prepare your big budget and don’t compromise their health
3.       Choose the right pet that will fit to your character.
4.       The most important thing is to LOVE your PET.

2 comments:

  1. Good dау! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Nonethelesѕ, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marκing and checking baсk frequently!



    My web ρagе :: Dragon tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog.
    He used to be totally right. This submit actually made
    my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this information!
    Thanks!

    Also visit my blog post ... Unblocked Zombie Games

    ReplyDelete