Wednesday, October 20, 2010

LOVE, LOST AND FOUND


We are always looking for something that will make us complete. Something that all this time, we thought we have lost. Something that pushes us to strive hard just to find it…
                When I was a child, I’m always dreaming of having everything in life. Until years passed by, I’ve noticed that I haven’t got everything. I’ve got frustrated of not having a certain thing but most of especially losing something, thinking if I could have it again.
                Until he came to our house.. .I looked at his eyes filled with emptiness. When I first saw him, I could say he needs attention, care and love.  I immediately hold him giving the things he needed. I stared at him again and I felt something nice. Something that makes my heart glad and I look at his eyes again, now, filled with happiness. He went beside me, started to make me feel that he was very thankful. I must say that we both feel the same, Rara became my best friend. He stays beside me through ups and downs. He brought color to my grayscale life and we enjoy every moment of our life.
Now we found the love that has been lost but found.

1 comment:

  1. I hаvе read so many рosts regarding
    the blogger loverѕ exсept this аrtіclе
    is аctually a nіcе рoѕt, kеep it up.



    Here іs my ωeb ѕite http://apartmentsinmesaaz.net/

    ReplyDelete